Friday, January 14, 2011

SO, I haven't written on here in a long time.  Lots of change has been happening at our house.  I am not part of the employed community.  I got a job at one of the ER's about an hour from home.  Work has been going great.  Of course I can say that because I only work every third weekend and one day in between during the week.  I don't have to drive to work five days a week or even the usual 3 days for the 12 hour shift.  I didn't want or need a full time job.

We also found out that a new Lindsay will be joining out crazy house in June.  Kara is was excited to have a little brother or sister.  She wants it to be a boy because then we will have 2 boys and 2 girls in our house.  "It just makes sense mom" that is what she told me when I asked why she wanted it that way.  I have to confess that I am also hoping for a boy, as Jeff is too I am sure. 

The only thing I am not looking forward to is that with the new addition to our house that means I have to clean out my storage room upstairs and set up a nursery.  Kara is going to get the bigger room upstairs and the baby will go into her room.  I am waiting for the first week in Feb to see if I have to paint over the purple walls in Kara's room.  Last night Kara and I were browsing HGTV.com for ideas for her new room.  She likes all the difficult projects.  I am not sure if I will go all pink on the walls or go for a grey color and then accent with pink.  That way when she gets older I can get rid of the pink if she wants to change the colors of her room and not have to paint again.  I will keep you updated on the progress of the new room situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment